Sunday, February 27, 2011

REflection on Expo

 After the night of expo I felt amazed about being able to tell the parents, and community members about drugs and alcohol. I gave out facts about these products that some of the parenst may have or may have not heard. I explain to them what alcohol and drugs companies do to convince people to buy drugs and alcohol. I wanted the parents to understand my perspective on how drugs and alcohol. To get all this information, and evidence I had to find articles, go to the libuary, and go on the internant. I put in alot of work on this project, as while as my group mates. Each of us had to different rearsch to put our poster together. It was worth  all of the hard work we did for expo. Our parents, teachers, and community were impress on how alcohol, and drugs affect oir lives too, and the ideas we had to help liberate ourselves from the oppression from drugs and alcohol forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment